We’ve consolidated all the most useful tools from the Extreme Presentation method here. Feel free to contact us and let us know if there is anything you would like us to add.
The tools are below. In each case, click on the link below the image, not on the image itself.
1. Layouts that pass the squint test – either in a wholistic view (via the Slide Chooser ), or individually.
For a file that contains all of them (for PowerPoint 2007 and later, with some layouts optimized with SmartArt):
If you would like all 36 slides in one file, but for PowerPoint 2003 (without SmartArt) you can find them on our website here under the section “Design a Presentation” –> “Step 8: Slide Layout.” Look for “version 1.0”
But if you want to download any single layout as a separate, individual file, you can do so at the site below:
2. The Chart Chooser
3. Anatomy of a Conference Room Style Presentation
The Anatomy of a Conference Room Style slide is here.
4. Change This manifesto: Presenting to Small Audiences
The Change This manifesto, explaining the research behind the Ballroom/Conference Room style differences, is here.
5. Extreme Presentation Breaking News list
You can sign up for our email distribution list (2-3 emails/year) right here.
6. Extreme Presentation blog
7. Extreme Presentation books
Details on the two books on the Extreme Presentation method are here.